With this post we finally hit the ground running, the last two post covered why adobe project firefly would be a great value add and the technical overview of project fireflyIn this post we’ll go over
- Checklist to get started
- Understand what is headless and heedful app in firefly context
- Setting up local tool and envirnoment
- Set up a new project within Adobe developer console portal
- Bootstrap your app and get it up and running
Prerequisite to get started
Application types within Adobe Project Firefly
Adobe Project firefly apps are serverless apps and are of two types, Headful and Headless. in layman’s term apps with an UI/Frontend and apps which do not have an UI and runs autonomously on the server (on schedule or on certain events)
- Notification Services (Error, Success of key events)
- Personalisation Use cases with Adobe analytics triggers
- Personalisation use cases with Adobe audience manager
Anatomy of Project Firefly
A quicks snapshot of key components of project firefly
Create project in Adobe developer console
Adobe I/O Console gives you access to APIs, SDKs and developer tools to build on, integrate, and extend Adobe products. Check out the video below to understand how to create project and use workspaces.
Bootstrap app in local env
This video talks in brief about how to quickly set up project firefly in your local environment.
Also the official documentation is a good place to follow to initialise firefly app.
Next Post in this series
The next post will cover set debugging, CI/CD and Publishing the app, stay tuned. .