This CDP use-case talks about measuring influence of digital marketing channels on inStore activity and transactions using Adobe RTCDP and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics
Business Challenge: Measuring the digital influence
We all know how important it is to create a seamless connection between various channels and use digital to efficiently drive sales across the board.
While this all sounds good it can be quite a challenge to measure how our digital marketing investments translate to in-store activity and sales
Some of the business challenges to addressing here are
- The influence of Digital marketing efforts on store purchases
- Influence of Digital marketing efforts on Store or Offline events
- Which marketing channel mix are most effective?
- Which Digital campaigns are driving store sales
- Visualise Customer journey from digital to Store
- Create Omnichannel marketing efforts for customers shopping across channels.
The Solution, Architecture & Integration using Adobe RTCDP
Connecting the Digital Interaction with Offline Events involves..
- Identify various touch points across digital and Store
- Leveraging actionable analytics & experience data
- Create Audiences to address opportunities
- Identity management & Consolidation
- Identities form the foundation of AEP profile and reporting; we ensured that this is consolidated and consistent across touchpoints
- Consolidate identities and create a identity management framework
- Campaign Tracking Conventions
- Review, document effective ways to track campaign performance across digital and store
- Create End to end campaign tracking conventions
- Report, Analyze & Iterate
- Use Adobe Customer journey analytics to report, visualize and communicate performance for business teams
Adobe Stack Configuration
|Adobe Launch & Data Layer||Tag Management solution to capture web/app events for reporting, and real time contextual data|
|Adobe Customer Journey Analytics||Create a CJA connection using dataset across digital, Cx & Store to create customer journey reports & visualizations|
|Adobe RTCDP||Collect data from various data sources to be available for Customer Journey Analytics|
Technical Architecture – Wiring it all up!
The Business Impact : Report & Visualise using Adobe Customer journey Analytics
As more data sources of customer interaction are added within Adobe CDP, the following increment benefits are available
- Customer Journey Across Touchpoints: Ability to report and understand customer trends from digital to store
- Customer Analytics and Insights: Leveraging a complete set of interaction data for actionable analytics which then would become foundation for omni channel marketing efforts.
- Marketing Mix Insights: Ability to report which marketing channel mix was effective in driving in-store sales and activities
Sample Report built within Adobe Customer Journey Analytics